Friday, March 03, 2006

Perfect Hair Forever character sketches



I did a few character sketches for the show "Perfect Hair Forever". Two of the main characters were supposed to be the same drawing but with an obvious wig. Then we started changing some clothes and glasses, etc. Then, we changed the bodies to look more opposite. One was in shape (Coffio) and one wasn't (Uncle Grandfather). The finals ended up being drawn by Andre Moore, but here are a couple of my versions.

Do the La La La La.

Check out Andre's work in my links.

Todd

1 comment:

Brett W. Thompson said...

Ah, it's very interesting to see how the characters evolved from those sketches :) The wig vs no wig thing remains funny, heh.

I'm so glad you have a blog! I like your posts :)

Also: Coffio's voice never ceases to crack me up.